Jurassic Coast Photography Workshop
A coastal photography workshop & tour of the Dorset and the Jurassic Coast –
Join me, Ian Middleton, for a photo tour and workshop on the beautiful coast of Dorset. Stretching along Dorset and Devon, the Jurassic Coast is so-named because its landscape and geology record 185 million years of the Earth’s history. The coastline is packed with fantastic photographic opportunities at anytime of the year.
We will be based in the heights hotel on the beautiful island of Portland.
The tour will begin on the afternoon of the first day and end after sunset on the last day. Accommodation will be included for the first two nights, but should you need or want to arrive earlier or stay longer, then I can arrange extra nights for you.
Small group tour – 3-6 people
Price per person
|2½ (2 nights)||£550|
Dates in 2019
– Fri Jan 25th – Sun 27th (3 spaces left)
|2½ (2 nights)||£1350|
Available on request
Included in the price:
– Accommodation: 2 nights in a single room (I can arrange extra nights if required)
– All transport on workshop days
– All tuition and guidance
– Free ebook guide to photography
– Lunch and Dinner
– Travel insurance (Guests must ensure they have their own travel insurance)
– Camera (obviously), ideally SLR, but also bridge or advanced compacts may suit. (Contact me with your make and model for confirmation)
– Remote shutter release cable
– Warm clothes, sturdy shoes or boots and rain gear
Extra equipment desired but not necessary:
– Polarising filter
– Neutral density filter
– ND grad filters
– Laptop for processing
Bookings are now being taken. If you are interested in this tour then please fill out the form below or contact me.