A one day coastal photography workshop on the Dorset and the Jurassic Coast
Join me, Ian Middleton, for a one day coastal photography workshop on the beautiful coast of Dorset. Stretching along Dorset and Devon, the Jurassic Coast is so-named because its landscape and geology record 185 million years of the Earth’s history. The coastline is packed with fantastic photographic opportunities at anytime of the year.
The workshop will take place in one of the following locations, depending on time of year: Portland Bill, Durdle Door, Kimmeridge Bay.
|Group bookings||£95 per person|
|Dates on request|
Suitable for: beginner to intermediate
Included in the price:
– All tuition and guidance
– Detailed beginners handout (if required)
– Flights (Although I will offer some advice and help on how to get here from your country)
– Transport to and from airport (The best option is to come by bus with National Express )
– Lunch and Dinner
– Travel insurance (Guests must ensure they have their own travel insurance)
– Camera (obviously), ideally SLR, but also bridge or advanced compacts may suit. (Contact me with your make and model for confirmation)
– Tripod ( I’ll have one or two spares people can borrow, but it’s best to have your own)
– Remote shutter release cable
Extra equipment desired but not necessary:
– Polarising filter
– Neutral density filter
– ND grad filters
– Laptop for processing
Bookings are now being taken. If you are interested in this tour then please contact me.